Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Photos

Here they are. We've kept you waiting and finally deliver. The pics of Alicyn in the poke-a-dot jacket is our little hike in the Kettle Moraine Park on Mother's Day and anything with water is our Memorial Weekend at Peninsula State Park and Whitefish Dunes. We camped 3 nights and our girls did wonderfully. Ofcourse we stopped for our share of treats - ice cream twice, bakery and taffy at a candy shop. While we were enjoying the taffy a man was playing a fiddle for passersby. We stayed 30 mintues to enjoy the tunes. Justyn took the girls over to drop some money in the case and appropriately the man began to play Amazing Grace. It was a sweet moment for all of us.

We were driving by Bay Beach anyway, so we stopped. On the ferris wheel Alicyn said, "I can't stop smiling!" Amazingly the park was empty, so we didn't have to stay long.

So after a weekend of bike rides, treats, hikes, rock throwing, castle building, tower climbing, friendship building and beach strolling Alicyn reporting, "I'm having so much fun, I must be dreaming...."

She's not dreaming anymore. Justyn is back to work, Alicyn begins her last week of school, Gracyn should take a nap and I get to clean up all this camping mess, but it was worth it. :)

We are looking forward to a summer of dreamy moments.

1 comment:

jd poulos said...

I miss you guys SO MUCH! I can't wait to see you in about 2 weeks. I leave next weekend.....but I have a couple stops before I get to Wisconsin. See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!