Friday, January 8, 2010

Yes to more blogging....maybe.

It's been called to my attention that I am not a very good blogger. And it's true. I'm not. I keep journals for the girls and prefer to keep my thoughts there. But I will work on putting more thoughts here. I agree it is a great way for us to keep in touch.

The biggest problem is, frankly, I don't sit down much and when I do I feel anxious about getting something (real) done or I am interrupted - like now I can hear Gracyn entertaining herself in my bedroom while this is suppose to be nap-time. She is quite skilled at climbing out of the pack-n-play now and so I'm off already to chase down a crafty two year old. When I am sure she is down, I will sneak down stairs to walk a few miles on the treadmill while watching Little House on the Prairie (ah, love that show), then I will do the dishes, wake up my sleeping beauty to load her up quickly so we can pick up Alicyn at 3:00. Then when we get home it's snack time, we play and start supper, clean up, then bed time, start some laundry and hopefully have some time to visit with PJ before we sink into bed and start it all over again at 6:00 a.m. with the girls joining us at 7 and Gracyn professing "I'm hungry!"

I will try to do better, but make no promises. Ofcourse getting up some new pics very soon is top on my list and I know you grandparents especially love this part. First, I'm off to be a mean mommy...."Gracyn! It's time for rest."


No comments: